About The Firm
Frampton Purdy Law Firm (originally Morrison & Frampton) was established in 2002 when Sean and Diana Frampton joined Frank and Sharon Morrison in a firm dedicated to providing quality legal services to Western Montana.
After many successful years practicing law, Frank has since passed away and Sharon has retired. Ryan Purdy and Doug Scotti have been with the firm for more than a decade and continue to be a large part of the firm’s success.
Frampton Purdy focuses its practice on business and real estate transactions and litigation.
REAL ESTATE / PROPERTY
- Property and land use disputes and litigation
- Transactional property law including buy-sell agreements, title reviews, closings assistance, subdivision applications, drafting of covenants, zoning issues, and realty fraud
- Easement and Boundary disputes
- Construction disputes and litigation
- Landlord-tenant disputes and litigation
- Land planning
BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL
- General for-profit and non-profit business matters
- Contract creation / reformation
- Contract issues and disputes
- Business creation and planning
- Acquisitions and sales
- Consumer disputes
- Commercial litigation
- Employment matters and disputes
MISDEMEANOR CRIMINAL DEFENSE
EMPLOYMENT MATTERS AND DISPUTES
INSURANCE COVERAGE AND DISPUTES